Sage PDF Printer Not Activated
When users try to send email or print any forms, invoices and checks, they suddenly confront an error message on their computer screen “Printer not activated error code -30”. This is the error that refers to some technical problems with the printer machine and related software programs that you use with Sage 50 accounting software. With every version of Sage 50, the error message “Sage 50 not printing or sending checks” can happen at all moments in time.
If you look at the reasons why Sage 50 problems in printing checks or invoices take place, you will find a slew of basic things that can easily be resolved. However, you should contact a certified Sage professional who can provide you a real time Sage printing help and support service so that you fix the issue instantly. Get your Sage 50 pdf printer activated by Sage certified support professionals in order to print checks, invoices and forms from Sage 50. Get Sage help and support to activate Sage pdf printer simply by contacting Sage 50 technical support.
Reasons For Sage 50 Printer Error and Printing Problems:
- User Account Control (UAC) is turned on
- Incompatible email program
- Damaged customized form
- You may be using Sage 50 E-mail Writer as a printer
- Incorrect setup on Sage 50 E-mail Writer
- Microsoft updates may be required
- Damaged E-mail Writer
- Printer driver conflict
- Damaged Windows Profile
These reasons can collectively develop the technical problems when you try to print or email invoices and checks. Sage 50 checks and invoices should have a custom setup that can help you avoid a multi-layered procedure while sending or printing the checks. As the reasons are quite obvious – you can start addressing these reasons for fixing the common issues. But you should never forget to contact experienced Sage 50 technical support professionals.
Steps to Fix Sage 50 Check Printing Errors:
- Disable User Account Control
- Install the updated and compatible email program and Office applications
- Use Sage E-Mail Writer as a Default Printer
- Make some changes in the settings of Port & Permissions for E-Mail Writer
- Check if the updates for your Microsoft and Outlook are available
- Update your printer driver program
- Create a new Windows profile
These are some assured troubleshooting steps that you can use to resolve the issue with Sage 50 printing problems. Since some of the procedures are tricky and they include some additional steps, you would better get a real time Sage 50 check printing help from Sage certified support experts. You can easily find the technical support and customer support services for such irritating issues if you have an access to the certified Sage professionals.