Sage 50 Bank Reconciliation Discrepancy
The reasons for Sage reconciliation discrepancy are only limited to the methods you reconcile or manage the transactions in your Sage 50 accounting software. The discrepancy in reconciliation process takes place when you reconcile, edit, or delete any transactions in the accounting software. The last reconciliation or change may affect the opening balance in your Sage accounting software. There are some reports and areas of accounting, which you can use to identify and fix the issues with Sage bank reconciliation.
This is the condition in your business accounting, which indicates that there is something wrong with reconciling process. The difference between actual transactions and opening balance is somehow widening due to some manual errors. In such conditions, you should contact us immediately for bank reconciliation problems and errors in Sage 50. By using reliable Sage 50 help and support services from sage certified technical support professionals, you can fix all types of Sage 50 accounts errors, problems and technical issues while doing Sage 50 bank reconciliation easily and accurately.
Top 5 Problems Lead to Sage 50 Bank Reconciliation Problems:
- Make sure you have entered opening and closing balance correctly
- All the transactions are recorded properly in the Sage accounting software
- You don’t have any unclear transactions
- You have removed the transactions of void or canceled checks
In addition to these things, you should also check whether every account is duly reconciled in your Sage accounting. You can contact Sage customer service by dialing a toll-free Sage 50 technical support phone number if you don’t have all the accounts reconciled properly in your Sage software.
How to Reconcile Discrepancy Reports in Sage 50
- Go to Reports and click Banking>Reconciliation Discrepancy
- Choose the accounts that you have to reconcile
- Check out the reports to see if there is any discrepancies in the transactions
How to Record Missing Transactions in Sage 50
- In the Reports, go to Banking and select Missing Checks
- Choose the accounts that you have to edit
- Check if there is any missing transactions
- Update the transactions manually and then click OK
These are some steps that you use to fix inconsistency in Sage 50 accounts bank reconciliation process. You don’t need to worry as these steps can largely assist you in fixing the issue. You may also view previous bank reconciliation on Sage 50 using the above technical steps. It will help you find out an actual error in the balance report.
If you are still finding some inconsistencies while doing Sage 50 account reconciliation then better dial Sage support phone number to contact experienced and Sage certified support technicians in a real time. By using technical support for Sage 50 software, you can troubleshoot or resolve all problems and issues with bank reconciliation in SAGE 50.